Published: 15th Oct, 2019
Scarborough Boat Angling Club AGM
To be Held Monday 28th October 2019
- Any items for inclusion on the agenda must be received 14 days before the AGM.
- Any member wishing to stand as an officer or committee member of the club should complete the relevant form. Forms will be available from the Web Site, Toll House, or from Keith Eade.
- Only items related to the AGM should be discussed at the AGM meeting. Any other items or issues can only be discussed following agreement from the clubs committee.
- Minutes from previous club meeting (29th of July) will be discussed at the next club meeting, Monday the 25th of November 2019
- Following the AGM it is expected that members will be able to pay their annual membership subscriptions and if required also pay for parking permits